$450.00 PER DAY???

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
$450.00 PER DAY???
December 22, 2010
1:30 am
fredw
New Members
Forum Posts: -1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hello!

Can you really make $450.00 a day, or was that other ‘courier information’ company from the UK blowing smoke up my @$$? I’ve done a courier work…

Fred Wilson

December 22, 2010
1:31 am
Bob Lavendusky_1
New Members
Forum Posts: -1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

That is a very difficult question to answer, there are so many variables to consider, somebody in a large metropolitan area like New York City can charge more and have a much bigger target market than somebody like me in a small college town in Kansas. I would say in Kansas and probably the Midwest in general, you can expect to gross $30-$40/per hour possibly more if you can piggy back a lot of different companies at the same time. This is a cliche of course, but it really depends on you and how much work you put into it. By that I mean doing lots of sales calls. This is the type of business where you really have to get out there and sell yourself. Placing ads in the yellow pages and having a website and not doing direct sales will guarantee failure, nobody is going to call you from an ad or a website. Realistically you will probably have to work a part time job for a couple of years until you make enough to go full time or you can subcontract with another courier service while you are building your business.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 26

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

mankty: 1

willt46: 1

wmhammons: 1

Sharon Cochrane: 1

Sandra Ward: 1

Kareem Ali: 1

aleem0383: 1

arunsae7: 1

John Sprouse: 1

olugu: 1

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2578

Moderators: 0

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2

Forums: 5

Topics: 39

Newest Members:

63, G2Transport.com, nyathia, cityofcol, benjiebeat1954, Urbanflavor321@gmail.com, jorgesanamejr, justin_evans, Clarence, unoyogammaw

Administrators: Sam Knowlton: 13